Student Academic Specialists are available to help all undergraduate students with domestic and international transfer credit evaluations, pre-approvals, and questions.
If your institution and/or courses do not appear in the Transfer Credit Guide there are several ways to have your credit evaluated:
Student Academic Specialists will evaluate courses for transferability on a walk-in basis: Hours & Location
Evaluate Required Course
Receive pre-approval for a future course or approval for a completed course for a specific degree requirement based on your major. Submit a Course Equivalency or Credit Request HERE to have those courses evaluated for an equivalency. A syllabus (not just a course description) is required for evaluation of these courses (submit one form per credit evaluation request).
Evaluate Math Course
Receive pre-approval for a future Math course or approve a completed Math course. Carefully read through the information and follow the evaluation instructions HERE.
Transfer Credit Appeal
A paper form is no longer needed to request a Transfer Credit Appeal.
After reviewing your Transfer Credit Report with your Academic Advisor:
- Title your email "Transfer Credit Appeal" and send the following information to email@example.com
- Course prefix, number, title, and name of the school where the course was taken in addition to the course syllabi
- Please note, for an international "Transfer Credit Appeal" please send those to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A member of our staff will get back to you with the outcome of your appeal
- Please read through our FAQ's on Transfer Credit Appeals
- BAS degree seeking students, please contact Raina O'Brien prior to submission at email@example.com