Student Academic Specialists are available to help undergraduate students (including UAOnline and UASouth) with domestic and international transfer credit evaluations, pre-approvals, and questions.

If your institution and/or courses do not appear in the Transfer Credit Guide there are several ways to have your credit evaluated:

Visit Us

Student Academic Specialists will evaluate courses for transferability on a walk-in basis: Hours & Location

Email Us

Send your unofficial transcripts to and a Student Academic Specialist will evaluate your courses for transferability. 

International unofficial transcripts (translated into English) should be sent to

Evaluate Required Course

Receive pre-approval for a future course or approval for a completed course for a specific degree requirement based on your major. Submit a Course Equivalency or Credit Request HERE to have those courses evaluated for an equivalency. A syllabus (not just a course description) is required for evaluation of these courses (submit one form per credit evaluation request).

Evaluate Math Course

Receive pre-approval for a future Math course or approve a completed Math course. Carefully read through the information and follow the evaluation instructions HERE.