Student Academic Specialists are available to help all undergraduate students with domestic and international transfer credit evaluations, pre-approvals, and questions.
If your institution and/or courses do not appear in the Transfer Credit Guide there are several ways to have your credit evaluated:
Student Academic Specialists will evaluate courses for transferability on a walk-in basis: Hours & Location
First check the Transfer Credit Guide to see if your courses have already been evaluated. If you do not see your institution, or your specific courses listed, please send your unofficial transcripts to: firstname.lastname@example.org and request an evaluation. A Student Academic Specialist will evaluate your courses for transferability and email you with the results.
International unofficial transcripts (translated into English) should be sent to email@example.com
Evaluate Required Course
Receive pre-approval for a future course or approval for a completed course for a specific degree requirement based on your major. Submit a Course Equivalency Request HERE to have those courses evaluated for an equivalency. A syllabus (not just a course description) is required for evaluation of these courses (submit one form per credit evaluation request).
Evaluate Math Course
Receive pre-approval for a future Math course or approve a completed Math course. Carefully read through the information and follow the evaluation instructions HERE.
Transfer Credit Appeal
A paper form is no longer needed to request a Transfer Credit Appeal.
After reviewing your Transfer Credit Report with your Academic Advisor:
- Title your email "Transfer Credit Appeal" and send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course prefix, number, title, and name of the school where the course was taken in addition to the course syllabi
- Please note, for an international "Transfer Credit Appeal" please send those to email@example.com
- A member of our staff will get back to you with the outcome of your appeal
- Please read through our FAQ's on Transfer Credit Appeals
- BAS degree seeking students, please contact Raina O'Brien prior to submission at firstname.lastname@example.org