Transfer Credit Appeal FAQ's

If a transferred course has been rejected, and your Advisor would like to use it in your degree plan, please submit a Transfer Credit Appeal. If you transferred a course that you think is equivalent to a University of Arizona course required in your major, and it is currently receiving elective credit, please submit a Course Equivalency Request.

No, if the course was taken as lower-division, it cannot receive upper-division credit.

No, once a Course Equivalency Request has been reviewed by the department faculty, it cannot be appealed.

Elective credit (ELCR 1TR)