Students interested in Study Abroad should visit UA Global.
Transfer Credit for Study Abroad
The Office of Transfer Credit & Articulation is responsible for pre-approving transfer credit for courses taken while studying abroad. All students must have courses pre-approved for transfer credit prior to leaving for their study abroad program. Pre-approval should be requested well in advance of any program application deadline or enrollment to ensure transferability of courses selected.
If your courses do not appear in the above resources, please follow these steps:
- Students meet with a study abroad coordinator. Click HERE for contact information.
- Students select courses from the partner institution or provider program that they would like to take.
- Students input courses in their UAbroad (study abroad) account for transfer credit pre-approval.
- Students receive the results of the pre-approval from a study abroad coordinator.
- Students meet with their Academic Advisor to discuss applicability of pre-approved courses toward their degree.